West Island Weather Station Mobile
THE MOST POWERFUL WEATHER APP FOR BUZZARDS BAY
Download our mobile app with the firepower of West Island Weather Station sensors and web cams right from Town Beach!
LOCAL WEATHER FOR BUZZARDS BAY MA
West Island Weather is a hyper-local weather app that includes detailed wind, rain, tide, and UV / Solar readings from sensors right at the shore.
Our data surpasses the average weather service data from readings 10 miles away for this area. West Island Weather Station is fine-tuned with weather data specifically from the Town Beach at West Island in Fairhaven, MA
NEW UPDATED FEATURES FOR JULY 17, 2018
NEW UPDATED APP FEATURES FOR APRIL 27, 2019
• TOWN BEACH - A quick screen with all important site data including min/max temperatures, wind gusts and rain.
• LATEST IMAGE - Quick snapshot of latest web cam image from Town Beach
• LIGHTNING - User interface lightning map with real-time strike data
• WEBPAGE - Homepage of westislandweather.com
• TOW BOAT US NEW BEDFORD MARINE RESCUE - Homepage for subscriber information and marine rescue services.
• FACEBOOK - Facebook page for westislandweather.com
• TWITTER - page for westislandweather.com
• WEATHER DISCUSSION - Detailed weather discussion by the National Weather Service - Boston office usually updated every three hours
• CONTACT - Easy contact form for inquiries and reporting weather incidents causing damage, loss of life or injury to the National Weather Service via Skywarn.
WE WON'T CLUTTER YOUR APP SCREEN
OPTIONAL FEATURES AUTOMATICALLY ADDED TO APP AS NEEDED:
Look for these icons to automatically appear on your device only when they are activated AFTER most severe weather events, with the exception of the snow prediction map:
• STORM REPORTS - Detailed storm reports by Skywarn spotters to the National Weather Service - Boston office usually updated every three hours. Snow - rain totals, storm damage and gusts. Feature activated as needed.
• POWER OUTAGE MAP - Detailed and updated power outage map by EVERSOURCE for eastern MA regions. This feature activated as needed.